Coliseum Tron Competition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome / About

Go down

Welcome / About Empty Welcome / About

Post by Admin Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello Very Happy

Welcome,

When I first envisioned Coliseum, I had a basic idea of what I wanted to do, but I was unsure on how to go about it. My first vision was having a tournament where the teams would play one game mode for the entirety of the round and the next round, switch to a different game mode. I thought of this as a little twist on the tournaments that currently exist.

About: This tournament is about seeing how well teams can work together to obtain a working strategy to an undisclosed game mode. The rules are simply:

1) Respect every player, either on your team, opposing team, or spectating
2) Respect the rules of the Game Mode
3) Game mode for each round is disclosed at the :45 of each hour. The following 15 minutes until the start of the next hour are for both team to utilize for playing against each other when the score board isn't counting and to develop a strategy <Always best of three>
4) Spectators, please don't comment random crap that distracts the players --> failure to comply will result in silencing

POSSIBLE GAME MODES INCLUDE: Fort, Team Sumo, Sumo, Trench, High Rubber, High Rubber Shooting, Capture the Flag, Capture the Flag Shooting, Racing

Admin
Admin

https://coliseum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum